Chapelet De La Mesiricorde= Divine Merci Chaplet

Divine Mercy for the sake of YOUR SORROWFUL Passion Have Mercy ON US AND THE WHOLE WORLD

Thursday, May 4, 2023

La Ville De Quebec Avec Dumas

Discover Quebec For and With The Blind Including FR. SMith> Quebec City is an Historical City for Canada and THE NEW WORLD You are invited to participate in a SPIRITUAL JOURNEY and Renewal A few facts as we begin our Pilgrimage : Pointer Number one "GOD IS MORE REAL THAN YOU ARE"Jesus and Mary and Joseph constitute OUR BRIDGE TO HEAVEN I am not the Duma of Russia I am The DUMAS (With an S celebrating My SAVIOUR) I actually built a bridge to Heaven, presently flooded by the way. We had a beauttiful calm surreal warm day and Father Smith and I performed a small ceremony:Dedicating 5 areas with holy water as a Thank You To The Heavenly Father for His Appeal To Heaven merciful reprocity of my prayer. Perhaps it is wise to let the appointed ministers do their job ? Heaven Only Knows ? I took the 5th VIAL Of Holy Water and poured it in the creek beneath with the Prayer "May this water flow all over the world! " (or something like that ) Moral of the story I initiated a World Wide RENEWAL (Perhaps ? Heaven Only Knows ?) Seriously In Good Faith LET US ALL JOIN IN THE DIVINE MERCY"S PRESENCE AND CLAIM THE VICTORY OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR COME HOLY ONE GATHER AND REDEEM YOUR SHEEP for THIS IS THE DAY FOR WHICH WE WERE MADE